About NanoFlorida 2011
After the great success of the 3rd Annual NanoScience Technology Symposium (NanoFlorida™ 2010), on behalf of the Conference Program Committee, we are proud to announce the 4th Annual NanoScience Technology Symposium (NanoFlorida™ 2011) will be held on the campus of the College of Engineering and Computing at Florida International University in Miami during September 30th -October 1st 2011.
At the inaugural NanoScience 2009 event, we had over 150 participants and this number increased for NanoFlorida™ 2010. Many of these individuals came from different universities all over the state and approximately 150 talks and posters were presented.
The NanoFlorida™ symposium is being organized with a view to:
- Create a forum for researchers in the state of Florida for scientific exchange and to help identify emerging challenges at the frontiers of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- Promote closer research ties and networking opportunities within the Florida nanoscience community
- Foster and encourage collaborative research efforts between academicians from different Florida universities and institutes and beyond
- Forge strong industry-academia partnerships in the field of nanoscience and nanoengineering technology to promote market driven research and innovation in Florida and beyond
- Encourage and showcase the contributions of young graduate, undergraduate students and postdocs by creating a student-friendly event where they can present their research among their peers thereby ensuring a new generation of nanoscientists
This year our goal is to expand the scope of this program and to make this a true trans-Florida event with the majority of the participants from non-Miami institutions. More specifically, the technical themes of NanoFlorida™ will be “Nanotechnology for Health,” “Novel Nanometerials and Devices” and “Nanotechnology for Energy.”
The 2011 Meeting will continue its well-established tradition of being a student oriented event in the state of Florida. Described as the “only great city of the world that started as a fantasy,” Miami, with its subtropical climate, naturally protected harbor, and spectacular beaches, has traditionally been a haven for tourism.
The Steering Committee of NanoFlorida™ 2011 would like to offer you the rewarding opportunity to connect your company’s name with this educational event and demonstrate your company’s support for the new generation of nanotechonology scientists of the state.
Beneficial sponsorship packages are available on three levels:
|$ 1,500||$ 800|
|“Sponsored by …” designation||√|
|Advertising in conference brochure||1/4 pg|
|Regular logo in conference brochure||√|
|Large logo and link on web site||√|
|Regular logo and link on web site||√|
|Acknowledgment at annual conference||√||√|
|Distribute corporate marketing materials||√||√|
|Product demo table (5’×2.5’)||2||1|
|Distribute promo items and giveaways||√||√|
|Job posting on web site||√||√|
|Recruiting material distribution||√||√|
|Job postings to attendee email list||√|
Dr. Chenzhong Li, Conference Director
Florida International University